All hypnosis is actually self hypnosis. Hypnosis is a specific set of tools and techniques to help you enter into a trance-like state that uses your unconscious mind to make positive changes. NLP, on the other hand, has no formal induction. It doesn’t use the same tools and techniques as hypnosis, because both your conscious mind and unconscious mind are involved.
- Going into a state of hypnosis is a very normal natural activity.
- Most people describe hypnosis as a restful state where
they are still aware, in control,
but very relaxed, much like the twilight time before sleep.
- A person hypnotized is aware of everything the hypnotist says at all times.
- The hypnotic subject will never forget anything, unless they agree to forget.
- Persons under hypnosis will always awaken from hypnosis easily.
- You cannot remain in hypnosis for more than several minutes unless you want to.
- Persons in hypnosis will remain in control of themselves at all times.
- No person can be hypnotized without their consent, cooperation and willingness.
- No one can be made to do anything they are morally
opposed to during hypnosis
(in fact most people appear more ethical during hypnosis)
- Hypnosis is not a miraculous power.
- Hypnosis merely enables your mind to access and use
your own natural healing and
physical abilities, to assist in healing or physical accomplishment.
- Hypnosis allows your subconscious mind to accept positive suggestions
- Hypnotic suggestions can change or release unwanted behavior patterns.
- Hypnosis can strengthen any part of your personality or ability that you desire.
- Hypnosis actually strengthens the will and improves the powers of the mind.
- All hypnosis is self induced hypnosis, but external suggestion can trigger it.
- Hypnosis is not like sleep, nor is it like a zombie state or total unconsciousness.
- Hypnosis cannot make someone do something they don't want to do.
- In Hypnosis a subject can release subconscious programs that control them.
- In deep Hypnosis a subject can stimulate or increase healing ability.
- In Hypnosis a subject can improve or change any physical or mental ability.
- In hypnosis a subject can modify or change their emotional state or feelings.
- Hypnosis can release causes for fears or phobias, then permanently release them.
- Hypnosis can create or increase positive moods or feelings (joy, enthusiasm, etc.).
- Hypnosis can assist or accelerate any natural body reactions or ability.
- Hypnosis can permanently change habit patterns (ie: remove bad habits).
- Hypnosis can help release unwanted patterns like post traumatic stress reactions.
- (FALSE) - In hypnosis you lose mental control or lose your willpower
- (FALSE) - In hypnosis you lose your critical judgment
- (FALSE) - You can remain hypnotized forever
- (FALSE) - While Hypnotized you can be made to do something against your morals
- (FALSE) - Hypnosis will allow demons or the devil to take over control
TIME EMPOWERMENT ®,
AND READING AKASHIC RECORDS?
- Are you tired of repeating the same old patterns and wonder "Why is this happening to me again"?
- Are you tired of feeling angry, sad, fearful, hurt, guilty?
- Are you tired of grieving and want a breakthrough?
- Do you want to let go of negative emotions?
- Do you want to be free from phobias?
- Are you tired of sabotaging yourself?
- Do you want Pain Relief?
- Do you want to Lose Weight?
- Do you really want to Quit Smoking?
- Are you curious about Past Life Regression?
that are complimentary to traditional medicine:
- NLP and Time Empowerment Master Practitioners
- EFT and Akashic Records Practitioners
- Reiki Masters/Teachers
Browne Hypnosis Center