Monday, March 26, 2012

Chicken Soup on a Chilly Day!

One of my other creative ventures in life is making Homemade Soup!  I create One-of-a-Kind Soups...never make the same soup twice!  Some might be similar but I always create something just a little different.  I don't measure anything either...well except a little of this and a little of that...a pinch of this and a dash of that...whatever inspires me at the moment.

Today's Soup Creation

CHICKEN PENNE PASTA SOUP

First I boiled the bones from a whole baked chicken to create my chicken broth base.  I had used part of the chicken for another meal and saved the breasts to dice up for this soup.  I added some organic Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Pasta, some organic peas and chopped organic kale...last but not least my favorite spices - pink salt from the Andes and Organic No-Salt Seasoning that I purchase at Costco.  It is a blend of 21 organic spices and ingredients from around the world.  It gives soups and other creations a little Pizazz! Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment